The ACT newsletter (News Round-Up) is published on a monthly basis through the Active Campaign software, and distributed to nearly 8,000 people on the list. About the newsletter:
- Distribution increased from quarterly to monthly delivery
- Includes community events and news, solicited through monthly email request and through community postings already on the ACT website.
- Upgraded to include logos, icons and images, to improve the look, and to reinforce branding of ACT services and collaborations.
- New sections include: “Autism in the News”, new listings of autism professionals, and seasonally interesting items from ACT’s curated database of autism resources.
- To increase reach, the News Round-Up is repurposed as a “News Item” on the website, and as a link on the ACT Facebook page. Individual sections of the News Round-Up are republished as individual News Items, so that the organizational news feed is refreshed regularly.